I am thankful for... FREE Thanksgiving Printables!

The beautiful Thanksgiving weekend had me enjoying family time, and the blog decided to take a little vacay. On the West coast of Canada, we had a pretty horrendous start to summer, but Mother Nature decided to make it up to us with a gloriously sunny October. Well, until yesterday at least. 

My in-laws came to town last minute on Thursday for the Canadian Thanksgiving long weekend, and we had a fantastic time! Two Turkey (or in my case, Tofurkey) dinners, and lots of catch up time with my favourite people. And, my handy dandy father-in-law built my table top! I can't wait to finish it up and show you all. She's so lovely!


I have ALWAYS loved printable materials for table settings. Back in my wedding planning days, I made sure to stress the importance of tablescape printables. They provide the most return on investment in my opinion, upping the custom decor factor for little moolah.

I absolutely love menu or napkin bands - easy and cheap way to infuse decor into a table setting! I am also loving this printable chain. Quick, cheap, tasteful Thanksgiving decor makes my heart pitter patter.


So, I decided to pull inspiration from both and create some Thanksgiving napkin bands! So easy to print at home, cut and wrap around a napkin for each place setting. Your guests will think you spent ages creating the perfect table top (shhhh, don't tell them it took you less than 30 minutes and cost pennies!).

Get your free printables here!

And happy belated Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians! Next year I'll make sure to put the printables up BEFORE our Thanksgiving!


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! You made my day :)

Popular Posts